Size chart and measurement
Here you will find all size charts of the products we offer.
Lagoen bikini tops
|Size bust (cm)||80 - 86||85 - 91||89 - 95||94 - 100||100 - 108|
|Size bust (inch)||31 - 34||33 - 36||35 - 37||37 - 39||39 - 43|
Lagoen bikini bottoms
|Size hips (cm)||89 - 96||94 - 101||99 - 105||104 - 110||109 - 115|
|Size hips (inch)||35 - 38||37 - 40||39 - 41||41 - 43||43 - 45|
|Clothing size EUR||34||36||38||40||42|
Petite Jolie flip-flops
|Heel to Toe (inches)||Heel to Toe (cm)||EUR||UK||US (women)|
If you are between sizes, we advice to select the larger size flip-flop.
Are you not exactly sure what size you have? Measure it. All sizes must be measured directly on the body:
- Size bust: measure around the fullest part of your bust. This is at the nipple level.
- Size underbust: measure around just below your bust. This is near the edge of the bra.
- Size waist: measure around the narrowest part of your waist. This is mostly just above the belly button.
- Size hips: measure around the fullest part of your bottom.
- Cup size (table): The cup is determined by the difference between the bust and under bust. Take the difference in centimeters to determine you cup size:
Difference (cm) Difference (inch) Cup 10 - 12 cm 4 - 4.5 AA 12 - 14 cm 4.5 - 5.5 A 14 - 16 cm: 5.5 - 6.5 B 16 - 18 cm: 6.5 - 7 C 18 - 20 cm: 7 - 8 D 20 - 22 cm: 8 - 8.5 DD
If you are between sizes, we advice to select the larger size for the best fit.
These size charts are a good indication. For bikini's it is very personal which size you want. For example, some prefer a slightly larger top or a smaller bottom.